FS Approaches – Italy for Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard, Deluxe and Premium) give you the opportunity to fly in Italy and discover amazing landscapes of “Il Bel Paese”!
All Italian airports are included in this Missions/Flights collection (IFR and VFR) to replicate real life approache plates. The VFR collection offrers also very challamging landings, so you can use this product to refine your pratique and to evalutate your pilot skill.
Two separate set of missions are provided. IFR Approach (to all italian airports with instrumental arrivals) and VFR Approach (to all minor airports) for a total of more than 100 flight missions. Try the difficulty of a very densely populated approach conditions or bumps, crosswind, turbulence on final.
- Two separate set of Mission Flights for IFR and VFR appraoches for a total of 106 approach over ALL Italian Airports such Rome, Milan, Venice, Trieste, Turin, Naples, Pisa, Catania, Florence, Palermo, Bologna but also Aosta, Trento, Bolzano, Sigonella, Cameri, L’Aquila, Siena, Perugia just to name a few in a not exaustive list!
- +300 navigation charts included.
- Fleet. Product also includes a complete set of planes:
– Airbus A320 Neo Poste Italiane
– TBM 930 Reg. N694PB
– Cessna Grand Caravan FedEx
– Cessna 172SP g1000 Perfect Flight
- Easy to install. You can install flights and planes easily. You don’t have to edit any configuration file. Also, the installation process does not affect other liveries already installed in your Flight Simulator.