Race through Bavaria and experience the hustle and bustle of modern commuting with Train Sim World 2: Hauptstrecke München – Augsburg.
It’s your job to operate Inter-City Express and S-Bahn services across the busy München – Augsburg railway. Manage the complexities of keeping to the timetable while calling at all stations on commuter services, or when taking in the thrill of 230 km/h operation. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of a high speed commuter corridor.
Take control of a duo of Deutsche Bahn traction; get up to speed in the stylish DB BR 403 ICE 3, resplendent in its latest livery with the green stripe celebrating DB as Germany’s fastest climate protector, and climb aboard the hard-working DB BR 423 which spends its days hauling passengers on the S3 line out to Mammendorf. Featuring authentic AC EMU simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced.
Train Sim World 2: Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg caters for players of all ability levels with accessible training for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World 2 has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cabs, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment of this high speed main line.
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World 2: Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg. Take control of the DB BR 403 ICE 3 or DB BR 423, or be a passenger yourself and take in the sights at speed. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer, or simply watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring and complete all the Route Tasks. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg.
- 62 km (38-mile) route from München Hbf to Augsburg Hbf
- DB BR 403 ICE 3 EMU in DB ICE "Deutschlands schnellster Klimaschützer" livery
- DB BR 423 EMU in DB Regio Red "S-Bahn München" livery
- Accurate, true-to-life performance and handling
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real multiple units
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Route Tasks for you to complete including placing route maps, installing cycle maintenance points, fixing electrical cabinets and repairing emergency telephones
- Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- Livery Designer compatible
- Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology