In the past, IVECO, the world's largest bus manufacturer, had various brands in the bus sector.
Until 2013, this included the Irisbus brand under which IVECO marketed its buses.
In 2006, IRISBUS launched its brand new Low Entry coach series. It is based on the CROSSWAY chassis and has a low floor between the doors and a high floor at the rear.
Intended for mixed and versatile use, these new coaches will now find many opportunities for suburban and intercity operations in OMSI, the Omnibus-Simulator.
Discover the low-floor buses from Irisbus now!
The OMSI2 add-on Irisbus Family Low Entry Buses introduces you to this product line in its entirety, including 20 models, with countless customisation options to get as close to reality as possible.
These coaches are offered in two versions, developed according to the missions to be carried out:
CROSSWAY LE Urban
Available in three lengths: 10.6 m, 12 m and 12.8 m.Equipped with special bus seats, these versions offer maximum freedom of movement to ensure accessibility for all.
As these buses are available with different floors, number of seats and door types, they can adapt to any urban or suburban use. The 3-door version will optimise passenger flow on busy routes.
CROSSWAY LE SubUrban
Available in three lengths: 10.6 m, 12 m and 12.8 m.Equipped with a floor that maximises seating capacity with Lineo seats and seat belts, as well as luggage racks, they carry your passengers comfortably, safely and easily.
- A unique and realistic Irisbus experience
- 20 models, ranging from urban to intercity versions
- Full range of vehicles
- Different door types and bus lengths
- Versatile and customisable versions (interior and exterior design)
- Ticket printer CX6000 (multilingual settings)
- Authentic sounds recorded from the original vehicles
- Optimised and highly detailed 3D models
- Realistic retarder, assignable key combinations
- French matrix system
- Optimised performance for the lowest configurations
- Detailed instructions for creating your own repaints
- Complete overview of options (SETVARs)
- Includes ready-made repaints for some free- and payware maps, e.g. Bad Hügelsdorf 2020, Saint Servan and Grand Paris-Moulon