In order to use this product on PC through Steam, you must already own Train Sim World.
Towering moors, challenging grades and tight curves are yours to conquer in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine, bringing a bygone era of British Rail roaring back to life. Operate your trains over an aging rail network with out-of-date infrastructure and no modern safety systems to assist you. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach back in time and touch them.
It’s your job to carry passengers over the famous Trans-Pennine Railway. Manage your powerful locomotives and enjoy the charm of running loco-hauled services that no longer exist today over the twisting railway carving its way through England’s Pennine Hills. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of a chapter of British railways long forgotten in time.
Take control of three icons of British motive power, the BR Class 45 express passenger locomotive, the BR Class 47 mixed traffic locomotive and the BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit. Featuring authentic Diesel-Electric and Diesel-Mechanical simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World®: Northern Trans-Pennine caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Northern Trans-Pennine!
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine.
- 43-mile route of the Northern Trans-Pennine route from Manchester to Leeds via Huddersfield
- BR Class 45/1 in BR Corporate Blue Livery
- BR Class 47/4 in BR Corporate Blue Livery
- BR Class 101 in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- British Railways Mk2a Coaches in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- British Railways Mk1 BG (Full Brake) in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Newspaper Bundles, Catering Posters and Overgrown Trees.
- Accessible tutorials for the BR Classes 45/1, 47/4 and 101 to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
DOWNLOAD/VIEW MANUAL - HERE