The hustle and bustle of urban sprawl passenger operations and intermix of freight are yours to experience in Train Sim World: Rhein-Ruhr Osten. Take in the scenic backdrop of the North Rhine-Westphalia as you carry out passenger and freight duties whilst negotiating the busy Rhein-Ruhr route. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach out and touch them.
It’s your job to carry passengers and freight over the Rhein-Ruhr. Manage your trains through the route as it forges along two separate paths and deliver your cargo on-time. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of German railways at their best.
Take control of two very different German electric trains, the DB BR 422 EMU as they serve the many passenger stations, and the MRCE BR 185.5 on freight duty. Featuring authentic AC Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: Rhein-Ruhr caters for players of all ability levels with accessible training for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Rhein-Ruhr Osten!
- 31 km (19 mile) route of the Rhein-Ruhr route from Wuppertal to Hagen
- Includes 11 km (7 mile) diverging S8 S-Bahn route between Schwelm and Wehringhausen
- DB BR 422 EMU in DB Traffic Red Livery
- DB BR 185.5 in MRCE Dispolok Black Livery
- Sggmrss Bogie Container Wagon, Shimmns-TTU 722 and Zacns freight wagons
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both multiple unit and locomotive
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Journey Mode features over 20 hours of activities for you to master
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Jobs for you to complete including replacing Route Maps, repairing Electrical Cabinets, restocking First Aid Points and placing No Trespassing signs.
- Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Timetable Mode with over 160 timetabled services
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology