The GT4 PACK DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione brings 11 new cars reproduced with maximum accuracy from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group. The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver's career in GT racing environment. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeeding, and this is what any driving enthusiast loves about the GT4 category.
The DLC includes the following cars and relative liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new liveries)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new liveries)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for the DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
- Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
Prepare your driving technique at best and enjoy the purest GT4 action that KUNOS Simulazioni have ever developed, with Assetto Corsa Competizione.