Now, after the OMSI-Map Saint-Servan, we are heading back to France.
The AddOn Grand Paris Moulon - With the Express 91.06 through France from developer Creations AgoraS-114 plays in the area south of Paris.
Also in our neighbouring country there is a big fanbase for the bus simulator OMSI. And there's no doubt that this is a wonderful country for bus travel too.
To the north of the Essonne department and to the south of the Yvelines department respectively, there is the French Silicon Valley. There are many companies and start-ups in the digital sector that are involved in the world of today and tomorrow.
This is why the landscape in the OMSI map changes abruptly from modern business buildings to French small-town idyll or typical village character.
This area is modelled on the OMSI extension Grand Paris-Moulon.
More than 500 new 3D objects have already been built and adapted for this OMSI map to give the map the French flair.
The OMSI player can also expect nice features like the brand new SAEIV INEO (Système d'Aide à l'Exploitation Information Voyageur INEO), which is comparable to an ALMEX system, but with considerably more features and an exciting innovative online possibility.
There are a total of 13 lines, including 2 urban and 7 interurban lines, as well as a shuttle bus.
Also included are 3 school bus lines.
The journey times on the different lines are between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
Two bus companies operate the bus networks on the map: Inter'Essonne and GPM Mobilités.
- 13 lines, including 7 city and 2 interurban lines, 1 shuttle and 3 school bus lines
- New SAEIV INEO system - comparable to the Almex, with innovative online options
- Spectacularly changing environments, from village idyll to high-tech industrial area
- The flair of France through numerous typical objects
- Travel times up to one hour per line
- Contains a Solo-Bus C2 NGT in different versions