Experience the pinnacle of modern motive power and the latest generation in a long line of classics with Skyhook Games’ DB BR 187 for Train Sim World 2!
Since the mid-1990s, the TRAXX series of locomotives have been developed and produced for a variety of needs throughout Europe and beyond. Different variants take on newer technologies, and are adapted to best perform different roles on both local and cross-border traffic.
The latest in this modular platform, now in its 3rd generation, has been built since 2011. Featuring the latest technologies and a sturdy new design, the TRAXX “AC3” can be configured to run almost anywhere, and is in fact used in throughout Europe as well as Israel. For Germany, Deutsche Bahn placed an order for multiple variants of the loco, including 110 of the F140 AC3; these would be used for hauling freight, and were classified as the DB BR 187.
The state-of-the-art DB BR 187 represents the pinnacle of modern motive power, outputting 5600 kW and capable of achieving 140 km/h. No matter what needs moving, the DB BR 187 can haul with ease, and thanks to Skyhook Games you can put it to work in Train Sim World 2! Take charge of vital freight services along the busy corridor between Köln and Aachen, and put the BR 187 to use on other routes through substitution and the Scenario Designer.
- DB BR 187 electric locomotive in DB Traffic Red livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cab with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Includes Habbins 334, Roos-T 645, Shimms-TTU 772 and Shimms-U 708 wagons
- Journey Mode chapter for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
- Accessible Training Module and 4 detailed and engaging scenarios for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
- Operable in Timetable Mode for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology