Experience complex operations out of the iconic Dresden Hbf, with commuters and international travellers converging to make a hustle and bustle mix of S-Bahn, regional, inter-city and freight traffic. Be in control of modern traction, and explore the countryside of Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - Nahverkehr Dresden. Feel the rush with brand new passengers. As you travel from station-to-station you will see a greater variety in passengers and higher passenger volumes at peak times. All recreating the hustle and bustle of Rush Hour.
Dating back to the 1830s, the line between Dresden and Riesa was one of Germany’s first long-distance railways. Today the line’s importance keeps it busy, fast services beat the regional traffic through the use of separate fast and slow lines that each take a different path through the Saxony countryside, and the outskirts of Dresden are served by frequent commuter services.
It’s your job to take control of the services on this line; see two different views out the windscreen as you take on the challenges of regional, S-Bahn and freight services with the DB BR 442, BR 143, BR 146.2 BR 363 and MRCE BR 185.5, plus take control of IC and ICE services with the BR 406 ICE 3M and DB BR 101 (available separately). Take in the route at all hours; when the sun sets, reflective signage and atmospheric lighting bring the night to life.
Choose how you want to play; drive trains, ride around as a passenger, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - Nahverkehr Dresden.
- 83 km (51-mile) route from Dresden Hbf to Riesa Hbf via the fast and slow lines, including Großenhain
- Includes the DB BR 442, BR 143, BR 146.2 and Doppelstock in DB Red livery, MRCE BR 185.5 in MRCE Black livery and the DB BR 363 “V 60“ Diesel Shunter in Deutsche Bundesbahn Blue livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 6 detailed and engaging scenarios
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology