Explore the depths of Berlin’s bustling S-Bahn with Virtual Tracks’ S25 Heart of Berlin route!
Set in 2006, Heart of Berlin recreates in exacting detail the full S25 line from Hennigsdorf in the north to Teltow in the south, serving the outer suburbs of Berlin before diving underground through the city and out the other side. Master the art of sticking to tight timetables and perfecting stops at more than 25 stations throughout the route.
Experience the veteran DB BR 476.3 EMU, a unit which started life in the 1920s and was continuously upgraded for use on the Berlin S-Bahn network. Get to grips with the complex cold start procedure and expect the unexpected with the out-of-the-ordinary driving and braking controls.
- The full 40 km (25-mile) Berlin S25 line from Hennigsdorf to Teltow
- 27 detailed stations, including 6 which are underground
- Includes the DB BR 476.3 EMU which features:
- Authentic cold start procedure
- Selectable route and destination boards
- Unique driving controls
- Detailed cab and passenger views
- 11 Career scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible